Thursday, January 15, 2009

A Mother's Heart: Moms and Grams

Love letter to my grand-baby! The spirituality – and all else -- of being a mom is beyond time, space and place. When this journey happily morphs into a grammie tale, how fabulous is this!! Today’s Blog is a personal one that’s also universal.

Now that I’m a Grammie, and get to participate in the development of the daughter of my daughter, I can assure you of the absolute deliciousness, delightfulness of this aspect of life, especially as we had all prepared for this new arrival and were as ready as we could be. That I was an integral part of the birthing team is one of the greatest gifts my daughter has bestowed upon me. To see my grand-daughter emerge, and so decidedly quickly, is, I’m sure, a harbinger of this baby’s charming, brilliant, and adorable effect on us all.

Though my daughter and I are certainly two distinctly differently people, the thread of our connection clearly runs strongly through the two of us, and can already be seen in the baby. It is amazing how both DNA and environment have their roles in human development, as well as the souls of all involved and everyone’s action, attitude and behavior choices. Suffice it to say, I am enjoying to the hilt seeing my daughter be a mom, as well as my new place as Grammie, as well as Mom.

Is there one way to be a grandmother? There are at least as many ways as there are grandmas. We all have our own ways, and we can – and will – change our own modalities. I love to play with this little one, giving her zerberts, tickling her, kissing her, holding her, singing to her, letting her relax and rest, holding and walking with her. This is universal. When I see her echoing the facial expressions of both my father or her paternal grandfather, both of whom are with Spirit, I smile. When I saw my daughter as a baby do the same, I thought, to my then-amazement, that DNA will out. So, be aware that DNA, whether for something we love or loath, can appear, so be sure to contribute positive factors, encouraging the new being, using positive actions, shining love, being the living Soul of Light in personal form.

For those of you who are moms and/or grams, here is my question:

QUESTION: How do you bring your Divine Love and Light to your child and/or grandchild?

Please email me at
MoonMystic22@aol.com with your responses!! Everyone, also let me know what ideas and topics you would like to see in this Blog.

Very soon – we’re targeting next month – you will be able to have your FREE copy of the delectable The Mother’s Manual Sampler © ebook, as well as order the healing transformational 600-page masterpiece ebook, The Mother’s Manual, A Spiritual and Practical Guide to Child Rearing and Motherhood © at
www.TheMothersManual.com . Finally, Babies Come With a Manual!!! ™

Much Love,

Mama Heart
Audrye

Audrye is a spiritual therapist, transformational catalyst, artist, TV personality, author AND Mom and Grammie, who has held seminars and classes in the U.S., Europe, West Africa and the Caribbean. She, Team and YOU are creating a transformational peaceful multi-dimensional total global experience for all of us. Look forward to teleseminars, webinars, Internet radio and TV shows, as well as in-person seminars. Many blessings to us all!!!

www.Achee.org
www.TheMothersManual.com
www.AudryeOmArt.com
www.AudryeNow.tv
MoonMystic22@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment