Wednesday, June 2, 2010

New Grandbaby on the Way!

Birth is such a phenomenal experience, always new, always special, especially when the people involved are eagerly desiring the coming child. Here I am home, awaiting the birth of my second grand-child, as second assistant in the delivery room, prepared to leave next week to my daughter for this very wonderful occasion. I just received a call from my daughter informing me that I may have to change my plane reservation and come earlier as her baby may also be choosing an earlier arrival.

I am a professional clairvoyant counselor, used to clients, friends and family having me tune in for them to facilitate their growth and evolution, which is ever a pleasure for me to do. Now, here am I, asking my clairvoyant crew to tune in for me about what they see. Why? As a mom and grammie, my emotions are strong and deep, and my psychic channels about what's very personal for me can get fogged and fuzzed by my own feelings. My innate impulse is to fly to my daughter instantaneously and get there immediately.

What I know is I'm taking an earlier flight than my booked one, to be in the delivery room with my daughter and son-in-law, who is first assistant, helping my daughter as she brings forth this second miracle in our lives. This is my intention at this moment.

I will be blogging weekly -- after I return after the baby's birth -- both about my mom and grammie journey as well as about the book, The Mother's Manual, A Spiritual and Practical Guide to Child Rearing and Motherhood (c). We're looking at a July ebook launch date! Meanwhile, get your free ebook, The Mother's Manual Sampler (c) at www.TheMothersManual.com. This site will be updated, with a reduced book price!

I also remind everyone that in the midst of what can look like chaos can come the most amazing breakthroughs, miracles, and possibilities! In the midst of all that is happening in the outer world, LOVE yourself, remember you are a Spark of Divinity, and live that!!! Remember to breathe, call on Divine Love, and fill yourself up with the Miracle of Creation!

Bless all of us eternally!!!!

Love,

MamaHeart
Audrye
www.facebook.com/pages/The-Mothers-Manual-Circle/306594502159?v=info

No comments:

Post a Comment