Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A Mother's Heart: Oh, The Joy of My Grand-Baby

My Baby-Grand celebrates her First Birthday this weekend. As my son-in-law said, she'll probably consider it a mammoth Play Date. My daughter and son-in-law are creating a fabulous fete for all of us and friends to celebrate this beautiful being's first spin around our sun.

How I love buying clothing and stuff for this little person. We all do.

For you and your child or children, grands or great-grands, Give Till Your Heart Smiles (TM), as I say for Achee (www.achee.org), remembering that love is the absolutely biggest gift. Make, build, create, purchase, share your heart and time with your child/ren and grands or great-grands. As ever, clear up ANY "junk" from the past so you create a present that's truly a gift for all of you. In my case, I also do this. This way, the actual love that exists between myself and whomever the other person is or group of people, can freely flow.

Is this always easy? No, yet it's simple. To refrain from doing this is sure to create clutter of emotion, mindsets, energy and the rest. Unneeded. Unnecessary. Undesired.

Back to participating in my Baby Grand's life. Now she is learning to stand. She can manage about a minute's worth on her own, then down she sits, with a mega-grin on her beautiful face. What a great spirit she has!!! I see her mom, dad, my mom, dad, and my former spouses's dad and himself in her, as well as myself. And, obviously and of course, she is totally her own person.

What brilliance will she bring to herself, us and the world?! Even though I've studied her astrological chart, participated at her birth, her beauty is unfolding with all the joys she is already radiating and will be illuminating to us all. May her journey be a glorious one!

May we all live from our hearts and souls. May we all be blessed. May we all clear ourselves and be the Light and Love we are!!!

Blessings and Love,

Mama Heart,
Audrye
www.facebook.com/Audrye
www.twitter.com/Audrey22
www.linkedin.com/in/Audrye (or Audrye22)
www.myspace.com/Audrye22
www.Achee.org
www.TheMothersManual.com (soon!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment